Atlanta-based party planner Danielle Rollins always gets it just right: a glamorous detail here, a great idea there. We love the ease, elegance and effervescence of her Vanilla Bean Cocktail. It’s just the thing to elevate any occasion.
It’s important to celebrate life’s little moments…
Vanilla Bean Champagne
- 8 ounces Bourbon
- 8 Madagascar vanilla beans
- 1 bottle of Champagne, chilled
- 8 chilled Champagne flutes or tall pilsner glasses
- In a small saucepan bring Bourbon to a simmer. Add the vanilla beans and let simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until soft and tender.
- Remove vanilla beans from Bourbon, shaking off the excess, and let the beans cool.
- To serve, split beans in half lengthwise with a knife and place in Champagne flutes: top each flute with Champagne.
Reprinted from Soiree: Entertaining with Style. Copyright 2012 by Danielle Rollins. Published by Rizzoli International. Love this? For more Danielle, find her website here, and her instagram here. Here here!