An Hayward has been modeling for Chico’s since 1999. One of the most gracious people we know, she’s just as lovely on the inside as she is on the outside. She shares her holiday secrets from her home base in Pensacola, FL.
1. I’m excited to give the Pretty Faux-Pearl Clutch from Chico’s—it’s the perfect shimmery bag to take to dinner or a party.
2. Beautiful photography is a passion of mine. I love giving and receiving cool coffee table books for the holidays.
3. To get through the hectic season, I try to get organized early because the photo shoots are often close to Christmas. (I usually work on my menu from the airplane.) I always have party favors, like decorative napkins, on hand.
4. My favorite hostess gifts are hand towels, or a good bottle of olive oil. Who doesn’t appreciate those?
5. I also always have Champagne, or a nice candle, like the ones from Voluspa, tucked away for last minute gifts. I never want anyone to feel left out!
I’d rather give than receive, but if I have to choose, these are a few of my favorite things:
7. By Kilian bottle of perfume. Their fragrances are so unique- I love them!
8. Tickets to any performance at Lincoln Center in New York City. The performing arts are so special to me- I was trained as a ballet dance- and the experience stays with me all year.
On Her Favorite Holiday Tradition
Every year, I look forward to picking out the Christmas tree with my son. We go to the same place every year, and we decorate that night while listening to holiday tunes. I cook for Christmas Eve and make a breakfast casserole for Christmas Day. My mom and grandma always join us from Belgium. That’s what makes our holiday tradition complete; it’s all about family.
If She Could Send a Postcard from Anywhere it Would be…
Bora Bora! That’s one place on my list I would love to go.
Most of All
Never forget teachers’ gifts. They work hard all year, and a small gesture of appreciation goes a long way.